$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Sunday 28 June 2009

Blog Entry dated 28/06/2009 02:53

More RAM baby!

I just got 2 DDR2 sticks of RAM totalling 4GB (had 2GB previously), which adds up to a total of 6GB of RAM! way to go! It's true that I can run about a thousand apps simultaneously now. it's so cool! Plus the 64 bit versions of Crysis and Crysis Warhead can use 5.5GB if all other apps except the bare minimum stuff is open (windows XP; AVG; etc). The bottleneck now is my CPU. Gonna get a PhenomII at the end of the year provided I get enough money.

Anyway, that's it. PS. this post posted by Adobe Contribute CS4 (just testing it out, haven't used it before).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fool interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period roster and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Cheer contain out my orientation as well and fail me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.