$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Saturday 17 May 2008

Back From SA

I have arrived back form south Africa after approx 23 days of no PC interaction what so ever!
I suppose it is good for PC geeks to have a break now and again, we should not take every thing for granted. Any day soon there could be a thunder Storm that hits the power lines and you/my PC goes boom!!!

Any way the reason for my posting is that i came back yesterday night and have been on my PC all morning installing ubuntu 8.04, it is grate, but after the long troublesome installation all sorts of things stop working. GRRR! but i have fixed it and it is really COOL!
Thanks to Mal and fela who helped me earlier on, if they did not then i might not have been able to fix it.

hardy is GR8!!!! Try it!

3 comments:

Colonel Panic said...

my pc wouldn't go boom cuz it has a surge protected extension block.

TheguywholikeselectronicsandLinux said...

well maby your CPU fan will fail and your CPU will get really hot and die on you.

Colonel Panic said...

if my cpu died it would be a good thing.lol

why would my cpu fan fail if there was a thunderstorm, taking into acocunt that i have a surge protected power block?