$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Saturday 10 May 2008

Sorry for lack of posts lately

I've switched* to KDE by the way. I used to bash it a bit, but I've grown to like it, and logs in way faster than gnome (haven't tested with compiz yet though)
-----------------
My main reason for posting was that I'm going to Spain in 3 days - by boat and train (I don't travel on planes as I am awake to climate change - that is also the reason that i don't leave my computer on when it's not in use (something that many people do and i honestly think is completely outrageously energy wasting.)
-----------------
* i haven't actually completely switched - i use pretty much all of the desktop environments/window managers (apart from very obscure WMs), including: Gnome2; Xfce4; KDE3; KDE4; Enlightenment 17, Fluxbox, JWM and XFWM (IIRC)

1 comment:

TheguywholikeselectronicsandLinux said...

Yay for green geeks!

I always turn my PC off at the plug when not in use. and if there is anything that i want to keep then i hibernate it and turn it off at the plug!