$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Saturday 24 November 2007

Leopard tommorow...

Me (rot13srynznfyra) and Mal are sharing the £85 price tag for the new version of Mac OS X, 10.5 Leopard. I'm gonna go and get it from the apple store tomorrow. Anyway, I'll/we'll give you a proper review when it comes. I am ready for teh bugz life! No seriously, I'm gonna be careful cos I heard that there was a bug where if you try and move (note that I say move and not copy) file(s) over to/from an external drive, and while the data's still moving over the drive accidentally gets unplugged, the Finder thinks that it's copied it all over, and deletes the original file (that's cos you said move and not copy), so you lose part of your data, or all of it if it's one file. Be careful about that one! Hope they fix it soon.

No comments: