$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Friday 28 December 2007

Christmas: overview

Here's a list of all the stuff I got for Christmas and Hannukah:
Christmas:
1) iMage USB Webcam
2) Acecad (whatever that is) Graphics Tablet
3) Really (as in REALLY) comfy cusion/pillow/bean bag kinda thing
4) Two books that I cannot be bothered to repeat the names of
5) 2GB RAM (so I now have 2.5GB RAM in my PowerMacG5 w00t)
6) Really (as in REALLY) comfy/warm/c00l leather jacket
7) Massive Calendar showing images of the earth that look so hi-res they might aswell be vector graphics!
8) T-shirt with a picture of a COMPUTER (from my 6-year-old sister)
9) Moon phase calendar
10) Kit to make a paper model of the celestial sphere
11) Fountain pen
12) Pen to check counterfeit banknotes
13) A ton of chocolate and other gack (including a packet of chocolate raisins from myself)
---------------
And if you want to know what I got for hannukah, look down about 10 posts or so!

No comments: