$ wget http://malfela.blogspot.com | RSS: Main

Saturday 29 December 2007

Ultratasking with 2.5GB RAM

Here's me running way, way too many apps, and it shows (although not in system performance :p)!














This is what I'm running:
Fission
iTunes
Chess
60 or so Finder windows
GIMP under X11
Google Earth
Stickies
BitTyrant
Bittorrent
BrainVoyager
Mail
Camino
Chess
Calculator
Frozen Bubble
Tidy Up!
iMage Tester for image webcam
System Preferences
DVD Player
iCal
Automator
QuickKeys
Address Book
Adium
Audio Hijack Pro
Audio Hijack
CyTV Server
Dashboard
Deeper
Dictionary
DMGConverter
EyeTV
Final Cut Express
Flickr Uploadr
Font Book
Front Row
GifBuilder
GoodPage
Hex Fiend
HierarchicalDock
iChat
Image Capture
iPodDisk
iShowU
iSync
Jing
JollysFastVNC
LingTreeConstructor
Logic Express
Mathematica 5
Microsoft Autoupdate
Microsoft Messenger
MidiKeys
MyTV/x
Photo Booth
PopChar
Preview
Q
Quick-O
QuickTime Player
RealPlayer
RecordPad
Safari
Say Something
Script Editor
SiteSucker
Spaces
Mount two DMGs
TechTool Pro 4
TextEdit
Time Machine
ToolPlayer
Vine Server
Vine Viewer
VLC
Wallsaver
Yahoo! Messenger

That was everything in my applications folder except stuff that are in folders (which is a shame as I have the Microsoft Office 2004 suite and the Adobe CS suite, all in folders). That's why I have so many finder windows open anyway. Here's what my dock looked like (although I might of quitted a few apps by then):


I did all this using 2.5GB RAM, and I can prove it:

No comments: